Kshatriyas Youth Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 1606 registered users
The newest registered user is DATLA JESWANTH VARMA

Our users have posted a total of 1271 messages in 192 subjects

KUMARASWAMY RAJA

3 posters

Go down

whats u r openion about him

KUMARASWAMY RAJA I_vote_lcap0%KUMARASWAMY RAJA I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
KUMARASWAMY RAJA I_vote_lcap100%KUMARASWAMY RAJA I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
KUMARASWAMY RAJA I_vote_lcap0%KUMARASWAMY RAJA I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

KUMARASWAMY RAJA Empty KUMARASWAMY RAJA

Post by k.raju Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 pm

RAJA Sri. P.S. Kumaraswami Raja (1898-1957)

Former Chief Minister of Madras state & Former Governor of Orissa

KUMARASWAMY RAJA Psk
SrI P.S Kumaraswami Raja was born in 1898 at Rajapalayam. He belonged to the community of Rajas, Whose ancestors migrated from the Northern circas in Andrapradesh more than four Centuries ago.[/size]
His father is Sri. Poosapati Sanjeevi Raja. His mother expired when he was eight days old. He lost his father when he was three years old. Raja had no brother and sister. Brought up by his grand mother.
Studied FORM-III in an Anglo-Vernacular School. In 1912 he married at his age of 14. Joined in High school at Srivilliputur in 1913. Newspapers and Journals engaged him more than his class text books. He stopped his studies on 1919.
After Schooling Raja was connected with the congress organisation at its every level. He was taking a prominent part in Panchayat Organisations, Local Board administration He was President of Rajapalayam Union , Panchayat court,District Board of Ramnathapuram, District eductional Council etc.
1932 He was arrested for disobeying the unjust laws. Thus Rajapalayam gained a distinct place in political map, the credit went to Raja's lead. In 1934 , Raja won central legislature for constituency comprising Thirunelveli, Madurai & Ramanathapuram. In 1936 he was M.L.A in Sri. Rajaji ministry.
In 1938 Raja was the Chairman of Reception committee for Fortieth Tamil Nadu Political Conference, it disclosed the magnificent organising capacity & outstanding leadership qualities
In all the years of his life, most of Raja's wealth has been spend in his help to poor and in service to the public cause, particularly for the Congress movement.

Raja's huge residential building and some landed property, what remained with him were finally donated to GANDHI KALAI MANDRAM by him.

Sri P.A.C. Ramasamy Raja, Founder of Ramco Group of Industries was his close associate since his childhood. Sri T.T. Krishnamachari was a close friend of Raja.

Raja was tall, well built and of a fair complexion. He knew the straight way and spoke in a blunt manner. Beneath all this, he had a very soft and genial heart. His nobility was admirable. He walked as a giant among men. Whether he marched to the jail. or moved in the Secretariat as Chief Minister, Madras

KUMARASWAMY RAJA 17anidot1aIn April, 1946, in Sri T. Prakasam's ministry, Raja was the Minister in-charge of Agriculture and its kindred portfolios.
KUMARASWAMY RAJA 17anidot1aIn 1949 April Raja became as the Chief Minister of the composite State of Madras.
KUMARASWAMY RAJA 17anidot1aRaja laid down his charge of CM office on 10-4-1952 to Sri. C. Rajagopalachari.
KUMARASWAMY RAJA 17anidot1aIn 1954 January, the Governorship of Orissa was offered.
KUMARASWAMY RAJA 17anidot1a12-09-1956 He made over the charge of Governorship to his successor.
KUMARASWAMY RAJA 17anidot1aOn 15-03-1957, the noble soul left for the place wherefrom he came.

Last edited by k.raju on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
k.raju
k.raju
Adv Member
Adv Member

Surname : Vegesna
Gotram : Vasista
Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : watching t.v ,spending with pets,roaming whenever i am free
Surname(Deleted) : Vegesna
Relationship Status : Single
KUMARASWAMY RAJA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KUMARASWAMY RAJA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-27

http://www.kanakaraju.hpage.com

Back to top Go down

KUMARASWAMY RAJA Empty Re: KUMARASWAMY RAJA

Post by RAMAKRISHNAMRAJU Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:07 pm

wow good information keep it up
RAMAKRISHNAMRAJU
RAMAKRISHNAMRAJU

Surname : Champati
Gotram : Dhanumjaya
Male
Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : Designer/hobbies ante chala unnai navol chaduvutaa.. novala & stories rastaa.... (telugu & tamil lo) inka chinnapillalato aadokovadam ante chala chala istam, friends tho chating..........
Relationship Status : Single
KUMARASWAMY RAJA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KUMARASWAMY RAJA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-01

http://telugukshatriyaas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

KUMARASWAMY RAJA Empty Re: KUMARASWAMY RAJA

Post by sankarraja Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm

great man in our rajas iam proud

sankarraja
Adv Member
Adv Member

Surname : None