Kshatriyas Youth Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 1606 registered users
The newest registered user is DATLA JESWANTH VARMA

Our users have posted a total of 1271 messages in 192 subjects

joining hands together to help the society a little bit.........

+2
pavan.manthena
sindhu
6 posters

Go down

joining hands together to help the society a little bit......... Empty joining hands together to help the society a little bit.........

Post by sindhu Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 am

hai every one,

I am sindhu penumatsa a new member into our family, may be we dont know each other but some where we r related. I dont know how many of u r really intrested in doing social works.....
if any of you are really intrested then please do reply so than we can plan some good events on the name of KYF and bring some good name to KYF.

I wanted to say u dont need to spend loads of money to help the society,,,,,
May be some time which can bring change in some people life, blood donations, going to old age homes and orphanages we can plan some good events guys............
If any one is really intrested let us join our hands and make some good events this not only gives us self satisfaction but an oppurtunity to meet our family members......

sindhu
Princess Mod
Princess Mod

Surname : Penumatsa
Gotram : Dhanumjaya
Female
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : clinical data associate@novartis my hobbies r long drives,gardening,reading novels
Relationship Status : Single
joining hands together to help the society a little bit......... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100joining hands together to help the society a little bit......... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-19

Back to top Go down

joining hands together to help the society a little bit......... Empty Re: joining hands together to help the society a little bit.........

Post by pavan.manthena Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:25 am

hey i feel it is better to collect some rare blood groups o-,AB-,& some other very rarely available blood groups.SO that it will be helpful for people who are in need....

If any of your blood groups are one of those type please provide your contact number in this discussion list and area of your availability....

thanks
eshwar

pavan.manthena
Adv Member
Adv Member

Surname : Manthena
Gotram : Vasista
Male
Number of posts : 6
joining hands together to help the society a little bit......... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100joining hands together to help the society a little bit......... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

joining hands together to help the society a little bit......... Empty Re: joining hands together to help the society a little bit.........

Post by sindhu Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:05 am

hai,

Rare blood groups should not go for blood donation frequently, as if they go for donation once they cant donate till 6 months so those groups pl note that u try to help people in need but dont donate as and when u want ............
recently one of my friends sis was suffering from internal bleeding and she got 18 packets transfused but it has became so tough to get the blood as the blood bank gives only four after that if they need they need to make some one donate a packet of blood so that they give the blood of the group we want, it really became tough to find donors, if any one is really intrested in donating leave u r locality and numbers so when some help is required to any of our friends, family r any one we know we may just help them.

sindhu
Princess Mod
Princess Mod

Female
Job/hobbies : clinical data associate@novartis my hobbies r long drives,gardening,reading novels

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiravi Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 am

hi !

donating blood to the people in need is GOOD idea ! my blood group is O- which is very rare ...u can contact me if any one need it !
sagiravi
sagiravi
Adv Member
Adv Member

Surname : Sagi
Male
Number of posts : 26
Surname(Deleted) : Sagi

Registration date : 2009-11-10

http://ravisagi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sindhu Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 am

Thank you MR.ravi i am very happy to see atleast some people in this blog are still active, thanks for comming up so please drop u r contact number so when in need some one can contact u .....
If u not intrested in dropping u r mobile number atleast drop u r home land number so u can help when some one is in need.....

sindhu
Princess Mod
Princess Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiravi Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:33 am

mob : 9030972162

email id : sraviaug22@gmail.com

sagiravi
sagiravi
Adv Member
Adv Member

Surname : Sagi
Male
Number of posts : 26
Surname(Deleted) : Sagi

Registration date : 2009-11-10

http://ravisagi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by varma0891 Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:16 pm

its nice idea..i would like to join with you people.but now am in china friends..
so cant i help now.i will join with you after my medicine.

varma0891

Surname : None
Male
Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sindhu Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:41 pm

ya sure definetly buddy may at that time u may help us little more as well ...........................

sindhu
Princess Mod
Princess Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by varma0891 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 am

ya sure sindhu..i will

varma0891

Surname : None
Male
Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by raghava Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:17 pm

hi guys...im a new member of this group.......gud one.... i wud luv to join... mine is O+ve . can donate blood with pleasure...but not any sooner.... im right now in Canada.... will be finishing my course shortly n coming back to India...will sure join you guys for it....

Raghava.,...
raghava
raghava
Adv Member
Adv Member

Surname : Alluri
Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Trainee Pilot/ listening to songs, watch movies, long drives, badminton,swimming etc.

Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by chsvarma Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:31 am

sindhu wrote:hai every one,

I am sindhu penumatsa a new member into our family, may be we dont know each other but some where we r related. I dont know how many of u r really intrested in doing social works.....
if any of you are really intrested then please do reply so than we can plan some good events on the name of KYF and bring some good name to KYF.

I wanted to say u dont need to spend loads of money to help the society,,,,,
May be some time which can bring change in some people life, blood donations, going to old age homes and orphanages we can plan some good events guys............
If any one is really intrested let us join our hands and make some good events this not only gives us self satisfaction but an oppurtunity to meet our family members......

Hai Sindhu. I am Chs.Varma(Srinivasa Varma). I am very happy to see you in this forum. Because I am very happy to HELP to our KSHATRIYAAS COMMUNITY. Your idea superb & amazing. I have one idea , if you like it proceed otherwise sorry for that. 1st prepare a TEAM. After analyze , how many peoples need which type of help.
I am ready to HELP what ever in my hands. Because I LOVE OUR KSHATRIYAAS. My blood group A+. But now iam in saudi Arabia. If anybody in this country i can help. Otherwise i am coming to INDIA next month 20th. My mobile number 00966-532673892. If anybody need please call me at any time.

క్శత్రియ పుత్రులు అ౦దరూ వర్ధిల్లాలి. క్శత్రియ జన్మ ఎ౦తో గొప్పది. ఈ జన్మని సార్ధక౦ చేయ౦డి.
chsvarma
chsvarma
Adv Member
Adv Member

Surname : Chekuri
Male
Job/hobbies : ELECTRICAL FOERMEN/ TV,MOVIES, FREINDSHIP
Relationship Status : Married

Back to top Go down

Post by chsvarma Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 am

Hai Sindhu. I am Chs.Varma(Srinivasa Varma). I am very happy to see you in this forum. Because I am very happy to HELP to our KSHATRIYAAS COMMUNITY. Your idea superb & amazing. I have one idea , if you like it proceed otherwise sorry for that. 1st prepare a TEAM. After analyze , how many peoples need which type of help.
I am ready to HELP what ever in my hands. Because I LOVE OUR KSHATRIYAAS. My blood group A+. But now iam in saudi Arabia. If anybody in this country i can help. Otherwise i am coming to INDIA next month 20th. My mobile number 00966-532673892. If anybody need please call me at any time.

క్శత్రియ పుత్రులు అ౦దరూ వర్ధిల్లాలి. క్శత్రియ జన్మ ఎ౦తో గొప్పది. ఈ జన్మని సార్ధక౦ చేయ౦డి.
chsvarma
chsvarma
Adv Member
Adv Member

Surname : Chekuri
Male
Job/hobbies : ELECTRICAL FOERMEN/ TV,MOVIES, FREINDSHIP
Relationship Status : Married

Back to top Go down

joining hands together to help the society a little bit......... Empty Late ga vachina latest ga cheptna sindhu ji

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:14 am

afro @raghava, sindhu:
even i'm of O+ BLOOD GROUP a universal donor bt we can nly utilize o+ blood when we need it. Plz stay in touch. Very Happy

SINDHU present situatn lo i'm intrstd bt need to w8 4r my chance. Andarki o time rasipetntndi a panikaina. Sameway blood, old age home lo kuda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum