Kshatriyas Youth Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 1606 registered users
The newest registered user is DATLA JESWANTH VARMA

Our users have posted a total of 1271 messages in 192 subjects

Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request

Go down

Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request Empty Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:26 am

I had invited my 4nds forced sum 4nds incldng girls. So dnt knw the toll but more than ten ppl joined as members in this forum widin 2 days. Wink phani rebel rockz :p lolz :p IN MY ACC MORE FRNZ WIL INCREASE bt i wont do dat 4 showoff

Back to top Go down

Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request Empty 10+ ppl joind kyf forum on my req. ;-D

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:28 am

phani.rebel wrote:I had invited my 4nds forced sum 4nds incldng girls. So dnt knw the toll but more than ten ppl joined as members in this forum widin 2 days. Wink phani rebel rockz :p lolz :p IN MY ACC MORE FRNZ WIL INCREASE bt i wont do dat 4 showoff

Back to top Go down

Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request Empty Re: Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request

Post by mohan aravind varma Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:51 am

gud work phani.
mohan aravind varma
mohan aravind varma

Surname : Nadimpalli
Gotram : Vasista
Male
Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : job.
Surname(Deleted) : Nadimpalli
Relationship Status : Single
Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request Empty Apprctn by aru

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:41 am

mohan aravind varma wrote:gud work phani.

Back to top Go down

Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request Empty Re: Happy to say that more than 10 of my facebook 4nds joined as members in kyf on my request

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:44 am

Hehe thanku @aru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:45 am

@aravind u too do it na

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down